BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Scott Navani, 24, is facing marijuana possession and paraphernalia possession charges this morning following his arrest overnight by Boca Raton Police.
Navani, of Robins Nest Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:30 Tuesday morning and released just before 6am on his own recognizance.
This is not Navani’s first drug related arrest in Palm Beach County. He was charged with a similar possession offense in March of 2014. Adjudication was withheld. It’s unclear whether that case comes back into play now that he’s been charged again.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path