BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Scott Navani, 24, is facing marijuana possession and paraphernalia possession charges this morning following his arrest overnight by Boca Raton Police.
Navani, of Robins Nest Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:30 Tuesday morning and released just before 6am on his own recognizance.
This is not Navani’s first drug related arrest in Palm Beach County. He was charged with a similar possession offense in March of 2014. Adjudication was withheld. It’s unclear whether that case comes back into play now that he’s been charged again.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs