BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Scott Navani, 24, is facing marijuana possession and paraphernalia possession charges this morning following his arrest overnight by Boca Raton Police.
Navani, of Robins Nest Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:30 Tuesday morning and released just before 6am on his own recognizance.
This is not Navani’s first drug related arrest in Palm Beach County. He was charged with a similar possession offense in March of 2014. Adjudication was withheld. It’s unclear whether that case comes back into play now that he’s been charged again.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch