BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Scott Navani, 24, is facing marijuana possession and paraphernalia possession charges this morning following his arrest overnight by Boca Raton Police.
Navani, of Robins Nest Road, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1:30 Tuesday morning and released just before 6am on his own recognizance.
This is not Navani’s first drug related arrest in Palm Beach County. He was charged with a similar possession offense in March of 2014. Adjudication was withheld. It’s unclear whether that case comes back into play now that he’s been charged again.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care