BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two people were stabbed, one permanently disfigured, during a domestic dispute in Boca Raton on Monday.
Philip Benjamin, 55, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with battery, three counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and one count of aggravated battery causing bodily harm.
Benjamin, of 490 NW 20th Street, remains hospitalized himself — a mugshot has not yet been taken.
Read the complete police report by clicking here to learn what Benjamin is accused of doing — and the weapon he used.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List