BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two people were stabbed, one permanently disfigured, during a domestic dispute in Boca Raton on Monday.
Philip Benjamin, 55, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with battery, three counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and one count of aggravated battery causing bodily harm.
Benjamin, of 490 NW 20th Street, remains hospitalized himself — a mugshot has not yet been taken.
Read the complete police report by clicking here to learn what Benjamin is accused of doing — and the weapon he used.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District