BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two people were stabbed, one permanently disfigured, during a domestic dispute in Boca Raton on Monday.
Philip Benjamin, 55, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with battery, three counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and one count of aggravated battery causing bodily harm.
Benjamin, of 490 NW 20th Street, remains hospitalized himself — a mugshot has not yet been taken.
Read the complete police report by clicking here to learn what Benjamin is accused of doing — and the weapon he used.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette