BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are betting that Erich Willie Krausse, who spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail overnight on a DUI charge, had the best goatee in the Palm Beach County Jail at the time of his booking.
Krausse, of NW 7th Street in Boca, was arrested by PBSO for both DUI and “hit and run” for allegedly leaving the scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Krause was cuffed mid-evening Tuesday and booked into jail just before 10pm. He was released on his own recognizance around 3am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI