BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are betting that Erich Willie Krausse, who spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail overnight on a DUI charge, had the best goatee in the Palm Beach County Jail at the time of his booking.
Krausse, of NW 7th Street in Boca, was arrested by PBSO for both DUI and “hit and run” for allegedly leaving the scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Krause was cuffed mid-evening Tuesday and booked into jail just before 10pm. He was released on his own recognizance around 3am.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch