BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Lori Katz remain in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her late night arrest on a charge of domestic battery.
Katz, 49, of Fresh Lake Way in Boca, was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in the late night hours of Tuesday. She was booked into jail just before 11:30pm.
A quick check of Palm Beach County records reveals that the alleged battery took place in mid-January. Records also reveal that Katz filed a complaint against her husband for domestic violence — then dropped the complaint — in October of 2014.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette