BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Lori Katz remain in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her late night arrest on a charge of domestic battery.
Katz, 49, of Fresh Lake Way in Boca, was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in the late night hours of Tuesday. She was booked into jail just before 11:30pm.
A quick check of Palm Beach County records reveals that the alleged battery took place in mid-January. Records also reveal that Katz filed a complaint against her husband for domestic violence — then dropped the complaint — in October of 2014.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected