BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Lori Katz remain in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her late night arrest on a charge of domestic battery.
Katz, 49, of Fresh Lake Way in Boca, was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in the late night hours of Tuesday. She was booked into jail just before 11:30pm.
A quick check of Palm Beach County records reveals that the alleged battery took place in mid-January. Records also reveal that Katz filed a complaint against her husband for domestic violence — then dropped the complaint — in October of 2014.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District