LANTANA, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sure, it’s a little out of Boca, but we can’t resist: Robert Van Winkle — you know him as Vanilla Ice (Ice, Ice, Baby) is out of the Palm Beach County Jail today after being busted for burglary and grand theft. He allegedly stole a pool heater — and possibly other items — from a house in foreclosure.
He was arrested by police in Lantana.
Robert Matthew Van Winkle, of the 10000 block of Trianon Place, will likely retain an attorney to try to beat this, uh, rap.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism