BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s cold outside. With
temperature readings in the very low 40s as of 6 am, the National Weather Service has issued both a freeze warning and a wind chill warning for the Boca Raton area. Wind chills are in the 20s and 30s, the temperature throughout some parts of Palm Beach County could drop as low as 29 degrees.
Expect a gradual warmup throughout the day, the a high around 62. We’ll be back in the low to mid 70s this weekend.
The wind chill and freeze warnings are in effect through 9am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation