BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s cold outside. With
temperature readings in the very low 40s as of 6 am, the National Weather Service has issued both a freeze warning and a wind chill warning for the Boca Raton area. Wind chills are in the 20s and 30s, the temperature throughout some parts of Palm Beach County could drop as low as 29 degrees.
Expect a gradual warmup throughout the day, the a high around 62. We’ll be back in the low to mid 70s this weekend.
The wind chill and freeze warnings are in effect through 9am.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems