BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s cold outside. With
temperature readings in the very low 40s as of 6 am, the National Weather Service has issued both a freeze warning and a wind chill warning for the Boca Raton area. Wind chills are in the 20s and 30s, the temperature throughout some parts of Palm Beach County could drop as low as 29 degrees.
Expect a gradual warmup throughout the day, the a high around 62. We’ll be back in the low to mid 70s this weekend.
The wind chill and freeze warnings are in effect through 9am.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now