BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You know you’re having a bad night when you’re arrested not just for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, but cops say you also attempted to hire a prostitute.
Christian Osorio’s bad night is turning into a day behind bars in the Palm Beach County Jail. He was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Osorio, 33, of SW 5th Avenue in Boca, is now held in lieu of $250 bond for the “procuring a prostitute” charge, but no bond has been set yet for the charge of “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis