BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zaheer Ali is a bad, bad man according to the Boca Raton Police Department.
Ali remains int he Palm Beach County Jail charged with Kidnap, Battery, Domestic Strangulation and violating his parole. In a horrible story which you can read here in the official police report, Ali allegedly struck his girlfriend, stole her keys and phone, ordered her to lie in bed with her daughter — then strangled her from behind.
She ultimately broke free, took her daughter and fled.
Read the complete police report here. Ali — of NW 9th Court in Boca — is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW