BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zaheer Ali is a bad, bad man according to the Boca Raton Police Department.
Ali remains int he Palm Beach County Jail charged with Kidnap, Battery, Domestic Strangulation and violating his parole. In a horrible story which you can read here in the official police report, Ali allegedly struck his girlfriend, stole her keys and phone, ordered her to lie in bed with her daughter — then strangled her from behind.
She ultimately broke free, took her daughter and fled.
Read the complete police report here. Ali — of NW 9th Court in Boca — is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable