BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zaheer Ali is a bad, bad man according to the Boca Raton Police Department.
Ali remains int he Palm Beach County Jail charged with Kidnap, Battery, Domestic Strangulation and violating his parole. In a horrible story which you can read here in the official police report, Ali allegedly struck his girlfriend, stole her keys and phone, ordered her to lie in bed with her daughter — then strangled her from behind.
She ultimately broke free, took her daughter and fled.
Read the complete police report here. Ali — of NW 9th Court in Boca — is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop