BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From City Of Boynton Beach) — The City of Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department’s Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway, is offering Free AARP income tax preparation starting February 2, 2015 every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to noon until April 15, 2014. Free tax help is open to all senior regardless of membership with the Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway.
In order to have a return completed promptly, the tax professional needs the following: last year’s return, a picture ID, W-2, and anything else that should be include such as stocks sold. The requirements are typically that the client makes less than $60,000. In addition tax professionals will not handle returns that include a sale of a house.
If you need assistance with preparing your income tax returns you should take advantage of this free service.
For more information, please contact the Senior Center at 561-742-6570, visit the City’s website at www.boynton-beach.org/recreation or follow us on Facebook (boyntonbeachrecandparks) and Twitter (@boyntonbeachrec).
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless