BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From City Of Boynton Beach) — The City of Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department’s Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway, is offering Free AARP income tax preparation starting February 2, 2015 every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to noon until April 15, 2014. Free tax help is open to all senior regardless of membership with the Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway.
In order to have a return completed promptly, the tax professional needs the following: last year’s return, a picture ID, W-2, and anything else that should be include such as stocks sold. The requirements are typically that the client makes less than $60,000. In addition tax professionals will not handle returns that include a sale of a house.
If you need assistance with preparing your income tax returns you should take advantage of this free service.
For more information, please contact the Senior Center at 561-742-6570, visit the City’s website at www.boynton-beach.org/recreation or follow us on Facebook (boyntonbeachrecandparks) and Twitter (@boyntonbeachrec).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes