BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From City Of Boynton Beach) — The City of Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department’s Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway, is offering Free AARP income tax preparation starting February 2, 2015 every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to noon until April 15, 2014. Free tax help is open to all senior regardless of membership with the Senior Center, 1021 S. Federal Highway.
In order to have a return completed promptly, the tax professional needs the following: last year’s return, a picture ID, W-2, and anything else that should be include such as stocks sold. The requirements are typically that the client makes less than $60,000. In addition tax professionals will not handle returns that include a sale of a house.
If you need assistance with preparing your income tax returns you should take advantage of this free service.
For more information, please contact the Senior Center at 561-742-6570, visit the City’s website at www.boynton-beach.org/recreation or follow us on Facebook (boyntonbeachrecandparks) and Twitter (@boyntonbeachrec).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge