BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — He is just 18 years old but Brian Drake is getting a close up view of the legal system. The Boca Raton resident remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for nine drug charges.
Boca Raton Police took Drake into custody early Monday morning, charging him with two counts of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, one count of marijuana possession (under 20 grams), and six counts of possessing or using drug equipment.
Drake, of Park Place Circle, is being held in lieu of $6,000 bond as of Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing