BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — He is just 18 years old but Brian Drake is getting a close up view of the legal system. The Boca Raton resident remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest for nine drug charges.
Boca Raton Police took Drake into custody early Monday morning, charging him with two counts of possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, one count of marijuana possession (under 20 grams), and six counts of possessing or using drug equipment.
Drake, of Park Place Circle, is being held in lieu of $6,000 bond as of Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector