BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — David Gordon, 59, is a habitual offender. The Davie resident was cuffed and stuffed in Boca Raton following a traffic stop in the area of 199 East Boca Raton Road. With at least three convictions for operating a vehicle without a license, Boca Police took Gordon into custody when he was stopped for a moving violation.
Gordon was released on bond. A court date is pending. He likely won’t be driving himself.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING