BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A registered sex offender was captured in Boca Raton after allegedly not complying with sex offender registration laws.
Boca Raton Police took Robert Pelletier into custody on Wednesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning and remained held on no bond Wednesday night.
Pelletier, 50, lists Lake Worth as his home address. He was convicted in 2012 of possessing photos of children displaying a sexual performance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full