BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) –Deerfield Beach resident Greta Cordon is now out of jail following her arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department for aggravated battery.
Cops say Cordon struck a pregnant female “during an argument.”
Cordon, of the 400 block of NE 28th Avenue in Deerfield was officially charged with “Aggravated Battery — Offender Should Have Known Victim Was Pregnant.”
She was released on her own recognizance — a court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs
- REMINDER: No School Friday In Palm Beach County School District
- GETTING SICKER: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Rising
- Child Attacked At School, Palm Beach County School Board Sued
- PROSECUTORS: Killed Palm Beach County Fire Captain Was Drug Dealer
- Boca Raton’s Richard Marcic Charged With Battery On Officer
- COVID PALM BEACH COUNTY: Hospital Count Rising
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach: Temps in 50s Coming
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Systems Appear To Be Moving Away From U.S. Mainland