BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are still coming in to BocaNewsNow.com, but we have learned that Nicholas Zenaro, 19, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his Thursday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Zenaro, of NW 23rd Street in Boca, is charged with DUI — causing serious bodily injury to another, reckless driving causing serious bodily injury, hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving property damage, and DUI with property damage. Bond is set at $20,000.
Zenaro’s first appearance was this morning. His next court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens