BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are still coming in to BocaNewsNow.com, but we have learned that Nicholas Zenaro, 19, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his Thursday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Zenaro, of NW 23rd Street in Boca, is charged with DUI — causing serious bodily injury to another, reckless driving causing serious bodily injury, hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving property damage, and DUI with property damage. Bond is set at $20,000.
Zenaro’s first appearance was this morning. His next court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95