BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are still coming in to BocaNewsNow.com, but we have learned that Nicholas Zenaro, 19, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his Thursday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Zenaro, of NW 23rd Street in Boca, is charged with DUI — causing serious bodily injury to another, reckless driving causing serious bodily injury, hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving property damage, and DUI with property damage. Bond is set at $20,000.
Zenaro’s first appearance was this morning. His next court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call