BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Spandau Ballet through the Palm Beach County court system continues, with Zach Spandau facing both a DUI and marijuana possession charge following his arrest by Boca PD.
Zach Spandau, of Waterside Drive in Boca, shares the address with Alex Spandau, arrested in 2013 for marijuana possession and eight counts of Oxycodone possession. Prosecutors ultimately declined to prosecute — Spandau pled no contest to the marijuana charge and one count of Oxycodone possession. No sentence was entered in the official court record.
As for Zach Spandau, he was arrested on Camino Real and later released on his own recognizance. A court date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured