BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Darryl Bierbaum started his Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Actually, the 22 year old started his Sunday, according to Boca Raton Police, doing something that led to a DUI charge, but was behind bars by the time the sun came up. Bierbaum was arrested and locked up around 4:52 am. Several hours later, Bierbaum, of NW 13th Avenue, was released on his own recognizance.
Bierbaum has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to the clerk of courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge