BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Darryl Bierbaum started his Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Actually, the 22 year old started his Sunday, according to Boca Raton Police, doing something that led to a DUI charge, but was behind bars by the time the sun came up. Bierbaum was arrested and locked up around 4:52 am. Several hours later, Bierbaum, of NW 13th Avenue, was released on his own recognizance.
Bierbaum has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to the clerk of courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday