BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 23 Year Old Stephanie Meyers is not someone you want to yell at. Seriously. Boca Police say that Meyers had enough of her boyfriend yelling at her so took matters into her own hands — or, more accurately, took her own hands to his face.
“Meyers was arrested for Battery (domestic/dating),” reads a Boca police report. “She advised that she slapped her live in boyfriend twice on the face because he wouldn’t stop yelling at her.”
It seems the boyfriend then had enough and called the police. Meyers, of the 7200 block of NW 2nd Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where — if the jail record is accurate — she spent nearly 24 hours before being released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County