BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 23 Year Old Stephanie Meyers is not someone you want to yell at. Seriously. Boca Police say that Meyers had enough of her boyfriend yelling at her so took matters into her own hands — or, more accurately, took her own hands to his face.
“Meyers was arrested for Battery (domestic/dating),” reads a Boca police report. “She advised that she slapped her live in boyfriend twice on the face because he wouldn’t stop yelling at her.”
It seems the boyfriend then had enough and called the police. Meyers, of the 7200 block of NW 2nd Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where — if the jail record is accurate — she spent nearly 24 hours before being released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car