BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 23 Year Old Stephanie Meyers is not someone you want to yell at. Seriously. Boca Police say that Meyers had enough of her boyfriend yelling at her so took matters into her own hands — or, more accurately, took her own hands to his face.
“Meyers was arrested for Battery (domestic/dating),” reads a Boca police report. “She advised that she slapped her live in boyfriend twice on the face because he wouldn’t stop yelling at her.”
It seems the boyfriend then had enough and called the police. Meyers, of the 7200 block of NW 2nd Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where — if the jail record is accurate — she spent nearly 24 hours before being released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates