BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 23 Year Old Stephanie Meyers is not someone you want to yell at. Seriously. Boca Police say that Meyers had enough of her boyfriend yelling at her so took matters into her own hands — or, more accurately, took her own hands to his face.
“Meyers was arrested for Battery (domestic/dating),” reads a Boca police report. “She advised that she slapped her live in boyfriend twice on the face because he wouldn’t stop yelling at her.”
It seems the boyfriend then had enough and called the police. Meyers, of the 7200 block of NW 2nd Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where — if the jail record is accurate — she spent nearly 24 hours before being released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars