BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A tax preparer was attacked by his clients as they met to discuss the progress of their tax return at LA Fitness.
According to police:
“A business client and his brother requested to meet at LA Fitness to discuss the progress of client’s tax returns. During (the meeting), the client and his brother attacked the victim, then burglarized his vehicle of $700 cash.”
No arrests yet. Investigation continues. If there’s any good news here, it’s that the tax preparer may be able to declare the attack and theft as a business loss and write off the whatever was stolen and damaged.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday