BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A tax preparer was attacked by his clients as they met to discuss the progress of their tax return at LA Fitness.
According to police:
“A business client and his brother requested to meet at LA Fitness to discuss the progress of client’s tax returns. During (the meeting), the client and his brother attacked the victim, then burglarized his vehicle of $700 cash.”
No arrests yet. Investigation continues. If there’s any good news here, it’s that the tax preparer may be able to declare the attack and theft as a business loss and write off the whatever was stolen and damaged.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday