BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A tax preparer was attacked by his clients as they met to discuss the progress of their tax return at LA Fitness.
According to police:
“A business client and his brother requested to meet at LA Fitness to discuss the progress of client’s tax returns. During (the meeting), the client and his brother attacked the victim, then burglarized his vehicle of $700 cash.”
No arrests yet. Investigation continues. If there’s any good news here, it’s that the tax preparer may be able to declare the attack and theft as a business loss and write off the whatever was stolen and damaged.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges