BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s unclear if they shared a cell, but Wade and Tally Kiser were both booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday evening following their arrests on separate charges.
Wade Kiser, 36, was charged with two counts of child neglect without bodily harm. Tally Kiser,33, was charged with failure to appear. Wade was released on $6,000 bond, Tally on $2,000 bond.
The Kisers live on the 6700 block of Boca Pines Tail. Court dates are pending for both. It was unclear midday Wednesday what led to the allegation of child neglect.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism