BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her plain white tee is again traded for jail clothes, as Delilah Sinopoli is back in the Palm Beach County Jail for the second time in less than a year.
Sinopoli, 29, is charged this time with aggravated battery. To quote a police report: “Delilah Sinopoli was arrested for aggravated and simple battery after throwing a rock hitting the victim in the back of the head and slapping him multiple times.”
Sinopoli remains in jail Thursday afternoon. She is being held in lieu of $4,000 bond.
This arrest follows her arrest back in July for battering her boyfriend at the time. Although jailed, the State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute. It is unclear what led to the apparent cut on her forehead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch