BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her plain white tee is again traded for jail clothes, as Delilah Sinopoli is back in the Palm Beach County Jail for the second time in less than a year.
Sinopoli, 29, is charged this time with aggravated battery. To quote a police report: “Delilah Sinopoli was arrested for aggravated and simple battery after throwing a rock hitting the victim in the back of the head and slapping him multiple times.”
Sinopoli remains in jail Thursday afternoon. She is being held in lieu of $4,000 bond.
This arrest follows her arrest back in July for battering her boyfriend at the time. Although jailed, the State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute. It is unclear what led to the apparent cut on her forehead.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs