BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her plain white tee is again traded for jail clothes, as Delilah Sinopoli is back in the Palm Beach County Jail for the second time in less than a year.
Sinopoli, 29, is charged this time with aggravated battery. To quote a police report: “Delilah Sinopoli was arrested for aggravated and simple battery after throwing a rock hitting the victim in the back of the head and slapping him multiple times.”
Sinopoli remains in jail Thursday afternoon. She is being held in lieu of $4,000 bond.
This arrest follows her arrest back in July for battering her boyfriend at the time. Although jailed, the State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute. It is unclear what led to the apparent cut on her forehead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided