BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police are investigating an armed robbery at the Public Liquor Store at 4135 North Federal Highway. It happened around 8:20p Thursday. From police:
Arriving officers met with the victim/employee who said she was outside having a cigarette when a customer entered the business. As she was about to follow the customer inside, a male approached her, pointed a handgun against her chest and demanded she, “Go back inside and get me all your money.” The suspect shoved the victim through the door and yelled at the other customer to get on the ground. The victim/employee gave the suspect the cash from the registers, which he placed in a bag. The suspect ordered the victim/employee to the ground and fled out the front door.
A witness in the parking lot saw the suspect exit the store and saw him drop something on the ground. As the suspect bent to retrieve the object his hood and mask came off. The witness described the suspect as a white male with a bald head. The suspect then got into a dark colored, older model Nissan Maxima and left east through the parking lot.
The victims described the suspect as about 5’10” tall, medium build, 30 to 40 years old, wearing a black hoodie sweatshirt, blue jeans and a mask. Neither victim was injured. If you have information about this crime, please call Detective Michelle Macy at (561) 620-6222 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed