BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A busy weekend for police throughout South Palm Beach County led to multiple DUI arrests in the greater Boca Raton area.
Among those cuffed and stuffed:
Patrick Joseph Harris, date of birth 6/20/1982, of NW 15th Street in Boca Raton. Harris charged with DUI, driving with a suspended license, and marijuana possession.
Jordan Alan Gunn, date of birth 10/09/1987, of SW 1st Street in Boca. Gunn is charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
Michael David Morando, date of birth 9/19/1967, of Boca Place Drive in Boca, is charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse