BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A busy weekend for police throughout South Palm Beach County led to multiple DUI arrests in the greater Boca Raton area.
Among those cuffed and stuffed:
Patrick Joseph Harris, date of birth 6/20/1982, of NW 15th Street in Boca Raton. Harris charged with DUI, driving with a suspended license, and marijuana possession.
Jordan Alan Gunn, date of birth 10/09/1987, of SW 1st Street in Boca. Gunn is charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
Michael David Morando, date of birth 9/19/1967, of Boca Place Drive in Boca, is charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery