BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A busy weekend for police throughout South Palm Beach County led to multiple DUI arrests in the greater Boca Raton area.
Among those cuffed and stuffed:
Patrick Joseph Harris, date of birth 6/20/1982, of NW 15th Street in Boca Raton. Harris charged with DUI, driving with a suspended license, and marijuana possession.
Jordan Alan Gunn, date of birth 10/09/1987, of SW 1st Street in Boca. Gunn is charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
Michael David Morando, date of birth 9/19/1967, of Boca Place Drive in Boca, is charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today