UPDATE: Here is the official arrest report.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the official arrest report but public jail records reveal that Michael Glynn of NE 34th Street is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with lewd and lascivious behavior with a victim less than 16 years of age, as well as indecent exposure of sexual organs.
Glynn, 48, was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail around 2am. Bond has not yet been set.
This is Glynn’s second arrest in just days. He was arrested on March 25th and charged with assault on a police officer or firefighter, threat against a public servant and intent or threat to do violence.
Check back for more details on his latest arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District