UPDATE: Here is the official arrest report.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the official arrest report but public jail records reveal that Michael Glynn of NE 34th Street is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with lewd and lascivious behavior with a victim less than 16 years of age, as well as indecent exposure of sexual organs.
Glynn, 48, was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail around 2am. Bond has not yet been set.
This is Glynn’s second arrest in just days. He was arrested on March 25th and charged with assault on a police officer or firefighter, threat against a public servant and intent or threat to do violence.
Check back for more details on his latest arrest.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison
- Delray Beach Woman, 80, Slams Into Cars, Building, Son Says She Drank
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI