BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you fell for either or both of our April Fools stories, you weren’t alone.No, the TSA isn’t introducing a program called “MOSES” to Move Our Seniors Expeditiously through Security, and no, there is no pet stroller ban in effect in Boca Raton.
But that didn’t stop local television stations from calling to confirm that the pet ban was true, and it didn’t stop several government agencies from spending a substantial amount of time on BocaNewsNow.com reading the TSA Moses story.
We also received emails from local law enforcement agencies when concerned readers contacted them — asking if they had to give up their beloved pet strollers. Rest assured, you can still push “Mr. Fiddles’ through Town Center Mall in a stroller (why you would want to is another story — and we can provide the names of several well respected psychiatric professionals in the Boca Raton area).
So now we’re back to stories that are entirely true.with just a touch of wit and sarcasm to get you through your day.
Thanks for reading BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Multiple People Shot In Pompano Beach, Police On Scene
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL