BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you fell for either or both of our April Fools stories, you weren’t alone.No, the TSA isn’t introducing a program called “MOSES” to Move Our Seniors Expeditiously through Security, and no, there is no pet stroller ban in effect in Boca Raton.
But that didn’t stop local television stations from calling to confirm that the pet ban was true, and it didn’t stop several government agencies from spending a substantial amount of time on BocaNewsNow.com reading the TSA Moses story.
We also received emails from local law enforcement agencies when concerned readers contacted them — asking if they had to give up their beloved pet strollers. Rest assured, you can still push “Mr. Fiddles’ through Town Center Mall in a stroller (why you would want to is another story — and we can provide the names of several well respected psychiatric professionals in the Boca Raton area).
So now we’re back to stories that are entirely true.with just a touch of wit and sarcasm to get you through your day.
Thanks for reading BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s