BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rusell Cuciak is 50 years old, but age apparently does doesn’t bring the wisdom of what happens if you drive while under the influence of something.
Boca Raton Police charged Cuciak with DUI, Marijuana Possession and Drug Equipment Possession when he was taken into custody shortly after midnight Friday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2am. He remains in custody midday Friday.
Cuciak’s license, according to public court records, is suspended, and he is already facing a DUI arrest from May of last year — an arrest tagged as “fourth or subsequent felony DUI.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5