BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rusell Cuciak is 50 years old, but age apparently does doesn’t bring the wisdom of what happens if you drive while under the influence of something.
Boca Raton Police charged Cuciak with DUI, Marijuana Possession and Drug Equipment Possession when he was taken into custody shortly after midnight Friday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2am. He remains in custody midday Friday.
Cuciak’s license, according to public court records, is suspended, and he is already facing a DUI arrest from May of last year — an arrest tagged as “fourth or subsequent felony DUI.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems