BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve learned more about the arrest of Brooklyn resident Michelle Binienda, charged with DUI following her arrest on Friday.
Boca Raton Police say the 29 year old — who calls Milton Street in Brooklyn home — actually crashed into the back of an FPL truck that was parked in the 2600 block of North Military Trail. The truck was at an active FPL work location.
Binienda blew a .192 and .194 BAC, according to Boca Raton Police. That’s more than two times the legal limit of .008.
Binienda was booked into jail around 9am and spent much of the first part of her day behind bars — ultimately being released on her own recognizance after 1pm.
She turns 30 on Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car