BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve learned more about the arrest of Brooklyn resident Michelle Binienda, charged with DUI following her arrest on Friday.
Boca Raton Police say the 29 year old — who calls Milton Street in Brooklyn home — actually crashed into the back of an FPL truck that was parked in the 2600 block of North Military Trail. The truck was at an active FPL work location.
Binienda blew a .192 and .194 BAC, according to Boca Raton Police. That’s more than two times the legal limit of .008.
Binienda was booked into jail around 9am and spent much of the first part of her day behind bars — ultimately being released on her own recognizance after 1pm.
She turns 30 on Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K