BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s four DUI charges at once for Town Lakes Drive resident Julissa Martinez.
The 29 year old was taken into custody mid-morning Saturday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30am. She was released on her own recognizance several hours later.
The official charges filed by PBSO:
DUI — one count.
DUI — property damage in an accident: three counts.
Operating a motor vehicle without a license: one count.
Bad hair and makeup in a mugshot: one count. (Yes, we added that).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man