BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s four DUI charges at once for Town Lakes Drive resident Julissa Martinez.
The 29 year old was taken into custody mid-morning Saturday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30am. She was released on her own recognizance several hours later.
The official charges filed by PBSO:
DUI — one count.
DUI — property damage in an accident: three counts.
Operating a motor vehicle without a license: one count.
Bad hair and makeup in a mugshot: one count. (Yes, we added that).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing