BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kenneth Gordon of Lacosta Drive in Boca Raton is starting his Saturday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest late last night by Boca Raton Police.
Gordon, 50, is charged with trafficking cocaine, trafficking amphetamine, and multiple counts of drug possession and drug equipment possession, as well as allegedly attempting to sell cocaine within 1000 feet of a school.
Bond is net yet set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K