BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It would be totally inappropriate to comment on someone’s eyebrows that appear to be drawn with a Sharpie, so we’ll just report that Natalia Marie Casanova-Rivera of SW 65th Way is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest for DUI.
Casanova-Rivera, 21, was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail around 5:30. She was released on her own recognizance at 11:27.
Meantime, we’ve lost a marker here at BocaNewsNow.com… oh wait, it’s been found.
The eyes have it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash