BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It would be totally inappropriate to comment on someone’s eyebrows that appear to be drawn with a Sharpie, so we’ll just report that Natalia Marie Casanova-Rivera of SW 65th Way is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest for DUI.
Casanova-Rivera, 21, was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail around 5:30. She was released on her own recognizance at 11:27.
Meantime, we’ve lost a marker here at BocaNewsNow.com… oh wait, it’s been found.
The eyes have it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing