BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It would be totally inappropriate to comment on someone’s eyebrows that appear to be drawn with a Sharpie, so we’ll just report that Natalia Marie Casanova-Rivera of SW 65th Way is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest for DUI.
Casanova-Rivera, 21, was taken into custody early this morning by Boca Raton Police and booked into jail around 5:30. She was released on her own recognizance at 11:27.
Meantime, we’ve lost a marker here at BocaNewsNow.com… oh wait, it’s been found.
The eyes have it.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes