BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The child molestation trial of Jesse Coursey — the once popular Boca Raton party DJ — is now set for July 20th.
Coursey, 34, was originally released on bond following the 2013 accusation that he performed oral sex on 15 year old girl, but was re-arrested during a court proceeding on October 6th, 2014. He was been incarcerated since.
Court documents revealed that Coursey — allegedly — used lines like “I’m going to make you feel so good.”
Coursey’s DJ company catered to teen parties. He is no longer involved with the organization.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing