BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The child molestation trial of Jesse Coursey — the once popular Boca Raton party DJ — is now set for July 20th.
Coursey, 34, was originally released on bond following the 2013 accusation that he performed oral sex on 15 year old girl, but was re-arrested during a court proceeding on October 6th, 2014. He was been incarcerated since.
Court documents revealed that Coursey — allegedly — used lines like “I’m going to make you feel so good.”
Coursey’s DJ company catered to teen parties. He is no longer involved with the organization.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom