BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From PB County) — The Camino Real Bridge over the Intracoastal Waterway in Boca Raton will be closed to traffic on Friday, May1, weather permitting.
The bridge closure is necessary to complete milling and paving work on Camino Real between Federal Highway and the Intracoastal Waterway.
The work was originally scheduled to be completed Wednesday, and now will be done over two days. Only Friday’s scheduled road work will require closing the bridge.
Traffic Friday is being detoured via A1A, Palmetto Park Road, S.E. 5th Street, and U.S. 1.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her