BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From PB County) — The Camino Real Bridge over the Intracoastal Waterway in Boca Raton will be closed to traffic on Friday, May1, weather permitting.
The bridge closure is necessary to complete milling and paving work on Camino Real between Federal Highway and the Intracoastal Waterway.
The work was originally scheduled to be completed Wednesday, and now will be done over two days. Only Friday’s scheduled road work will require closing the bridge.
Traffic Friday is being detoured via A1A, Palmetto Park Road, S.E. 5th Street, and U.S. 1.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems