BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County detectives have found a motorcycle involved in what may have been a serious accident but have yet to find the victim. If this sounds familiar, please call crime stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Deputies recovered a vehicle that appeared to be involved in a hit and run collision with a motorcycle or scooter. NO victim found. The victim may have had red hair and serious head injuries. No other description is known. Investigators have reached out to all hospitals in the area, Broward and Palm Beach County. No one with this description has sought treatment.
When: April 26, 2015 – this crash could have occurred on April 25, 2015, either in Broward or Palm Beach County.
Where: located in Western Boca Raton
Time: 2:39 am
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections