BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County detectives have found a motorcycle involved in what may have been a serious accident but have yet to find the victim. If this sounds familiar, please call crime stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Deputies recovered a vehicle that appeared to be involved in a hit and run collision with a motorcycle or scooter. NO victim found. The victim may have had red hair and serious head injuries. No other description is known. Investigators have reached out to all hospitals in the area, Broward and Palm Beach County. No one with this description has sought treatment.
When: April 26, 2015 – this crash could have occurred on April 25, 2015, either in Broward or Palm Beach County.
Where: located in Western Boca Raton
Time: 2:39 am
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman