BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County detectives have found a motorcycle involved in what may have been a serious accident but have yet to find the victim. If this sounds familiar, please call crime stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Deputies recovered a vehicle that appeared to be involved in a hit and run collision with a motorcycle or scooter. NO victim found. The victim may have had red hair and serious head injuries. No other description is known. Investigators have reached out to all hospitals in the area, Broward and Palm Beach County. No one with this description has sought treatment.
When: April 26, 2015 – this crash could have occurred on April 25, 2015, either in Broward or Palm Beach County.
Where: located in Western Boca Raton
Time: 2:39 am
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix