BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — A September crime has led to a felony attempted murder charge against Xavier Sullivan.
From Boca PD:
On Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 8:50 a.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to an aggravated battery at 911 South Ocean Boulevard. When officers arrived they found the victim lying on the ground bleeding from several head wounds.
The victim told officers she went down the stairwell of her apartment building to the parking garage. When she entered the garage, a male wearing a plaid shirt and blue pants and carrying a baseball bat approached her. The suspect told her to be quiet and she wouldn’t be hurt. When the victim began screaming, the suspect hit her in the head and continued hitting her after she fell to the ground. The suspect fled the scene without stealing any of the victim’s belongings. The victim was transported to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
The investigation led Boca Raton Police detectives to Xavier Sullivan. Detectives obtained a search warrant for Sullivan’s DNA and the recently obtained results of the analysis linked Sullivan to the aggravated battery.
Detectives charged Sullivan with attempted felony murder and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District