HIGHLAND BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Patricia Goldstein, critically injured in a car crash on April 23rd, has died.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Goldstein was traveling southbound on South Ocean Blvd. on a bicycle — in the bicycle lane — when Boca Raton resident William Clever “weaved off the roadway and struck (Goldstein and another rider). Goldstein was valued off the bicycle and into the windshield of Clever’s 2014 Mazda. Goldstein then was ejected onto the pavement landing in the southbound lane of traffic. Goldstein was rushed to Delray Medical Center where she died days later.
William Charles Clever, 57, may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs according to a police report. Charges are pending.
The accident location is listed as 2921 South Ocean Blvd in Highland Beach which is just outside Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend