HIGHLAND BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Patricia Goldstein, critically injured in a car crash on April 23rd, has died.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Goldstein was traveling southbound on South Ocean Blvd. on a bicycle — in the bicycle lane — when Boca Raton resident William Clever “weaved off the roadway and struck (Goldstein and another rider). Goldstein was valued off the bicycle and into the windshield of Clever’s 2014 Mazda. Goldstein then was ejected onto the pavement landing in the southbound lane of traffic. Goldstein was rushed to Delray Medical Center where she died days later.
William Charles Clever, 57, may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs according to a police report. Charges are pending.
The accident location is listed as 2921 South Ocean Blvd in Highland Beach which is just outside Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday