HIGHLAND BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Patricia Goldstein, critically injured in a car crash on April 23rd, has died.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Goldstein was traveling southbound on South Ocean Blvd. on a bicycle — in the bicycle lane — when Boca Raton resident William Clever “weaved off the roadway and struck (Goldstein and another rider). Goldstein was valued off the bicycle and into the windshield of Clever’s 2014 Mazda. Goldstein then was ejected onto the pavement landing in the southbound lane of traffic. Goldstein was rushed to Delray Medical Center where she died days later.
William Charles Clever, 57, may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs according to a police report. Charges are pending.
The accident location is listed as 2921 South Ocean Blvd in Highland Beach which is just outside Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”