UPDATE: We have received the arrest report. Read it, in its entirety, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her Facebook profile photo shows her with two young kids, but Sarah Lykens — a self-described “stay at home mom” — now has a booking photo featuring her alone. Lykens is charged DUI charge following her arrest early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
Lykens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:50am and released on her own recognizance at 8:56. There is no charge suggesting that children were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sarah Lykens, according to public records, lives (or lived, the police report suggests a divorce is in progress) in a Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club home she purchased for $2,475,000 in March of 2012. It’s 7,264 square feet, substantially larger than the cell she occupied overnight.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”