UPDATE: We have received the arrest report. Read it, in its entirety, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her Facebook profile photo shows her with two young kids, but Sarah Lykens — a self-described “stay at home mom” — now has a booking photo featuring her alone. Lykens is charged DUI charge following her arrest early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
Lykens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:50am and released on her own recognizance at 8:56. There is no charge suggesting that children were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sarah Lykens, according to public records, lives (or lived, the police report suggests a divorce is in progress) in a Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club home she purchased for $2,475,000 in March of 2012. It’s 7,264 square feet, substantially larger than the cell she occupied overnight.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW