UPDATE: We have received the arrest report. Read it, in its entirety, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her Facebook profile photo shows her with two young kids, but Sarah Lykens — a self-described “stay at home mom” — now has a booking photo featuring her alone. Lykens is charged DUI charge following her arrest early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
Lykens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:50am and released on her own recognizance at 8:56. There is no charge suggesting that children were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sarah Lykens, according to public records, lives (or lived, the police report suggests a divorce is in progress) in a Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club home she purchased for $2,475,000 in March of 2012. It’s 7,264 square feet, substantially larger than the cell she occupied overnight.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center