UPDATE: We have received the arrest report. Read it, in its entirety, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her Facebook profile photo shows her with two young kids, but Sarah Lykens — a self-described “stay at home mom” — now has a booking photo featuring her alone. Lykens is charged DUI charge following her arrest early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
Lykens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:50am and released on her own recognizance at 8:56. There is no charge suggesting that children were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sarah Lykens, according to public records, lives (or lived, the police report suggests a divorce is in progress) in a Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club home she purchased for $2,475,000 in March of 2012. It’s 7,264 square feet, substantially larger than the cell she occupied overnight.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday