UPDATE: We have received the arrest report. Read it, in its entirety, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Her Facebook profile photo shows her with two young kids, but Sarah Lykens — a self-described “stay at home mom” — now has a booking photo featuring her alone. Lykens is charged DUI charge following her arrest early this morning by Boca Raton Police.
Lykens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:50am and released on her own recognizance at 8:56. There is no charge suggesting that children were in the car at the time of the arrest.
Sarah Lykens, according to public records, lives (or lived, the police report suggests a divorce is in progress) in a Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club home she purchased for $2,475,000 in March of 2012. It’s 7,264 square feet, substantially larger than the cell she occupied overnight.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge