BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bruce Bleich, 61, of Lake Park Road in Boca is facing a DUI charge following his overnight arrest.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Bleich into custody shortly after midnight, booking him into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:30a. He was released on his own recognizance shortly before 7:30a.
Bleich’s last police-related situation in Palm Beach County was for failing to wear a seatbelt back in 2010. He paid a fine.
A court date for his DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”