BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bruce Bleich, 61, of Lake Park Road in Boca is facing a DUI charge following his overnight arrest.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Bleich into custody shortly after midnight, booking him into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:30a. He was released on his own recognizance shortly before 7:30a.
Bleich’s last police-related situation in Palm Beach County was for failing to wear a seatbelt back in 2010. He paid a fine.
A court date for his DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District