BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Bruce Bleich, 61, of Lake Park Road in Boca is facing a DUI charge following his overnight arrest.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Bleich into custody shortly after midnight, booking him into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:30a. He was released on his own recognizance shortly before 7:30a.
Bleich’s last police-related situation in Palm Beach County was for failing to wear a seatbelt back in 2010. He paid a fine.
A court date for his DUI charge is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette