BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca Raton Police) — On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at about 5:00 in the morning, Boca Raton Police officers met with a victim of a sexual battery at the Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
The victim told officers she attended an after party called “Oil Spill” at the Wayne Barton Center, 269 NE 14th Street earlier in the night. The victim said after a “step show” at FAU, she went to the after party with some friends, but they got separated some time after 2:00 a.m. The victim told officers she had been drinking and at some point, was pulled up on stage behind the curtain by several males who then raped her. The victim left the stage, went outside and found a friend who brought her back to her dorm room at FAU.
Boca Raton Police detectives have been interviewing the victim’s friends, witnesses and party goers, checking for video and thoroughly investigating the crime. If you have any information about this case, please call Detective Tim Kurdys at (561) 338-1377 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery