BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca Raton Police) — On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at about 5:00 in the morning, Boca Raton Police officers met with a victim of a sexual battery at the Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
The victim told officers she attended an after party called “Oil Spill” at the Wayne Barton Center, 269 NE 14th Street earlier in the night. The victim said after a “step show” at FAU, she went to the after party with some friends, but they got separated some time after 2:00 a.m. The victim told officers she had been drinking and at some point, was pulled up on stage behind the curtain by several males who then raped her. The victim left the stage, went outside and found a friend who brought her back to her dorm room at FAU.
Boca Raton Police detectives have been interviewing the victim’s friends, witnesses and party goers, checking for video and thoroughly investigating the crime. If you have any information about this case, please call Detective Tim Kurdys at (561) 338-1377 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse