DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Delray Beach Police) — On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at about 9:19 pm, a male driver (John Binns), driving a Red Jeep Wrangler, was traveling north bound on NE 6 Avenue in the 500 block. A twenty-three year old female, Naomi Giannotto, was attempting to across the street from the east side to the west side. As the young lady was crossing the roadway the vehicle traveling north bound struck her, causing serious injuries. Delray Beach Fire Rescue responded and pronounced her deceased at the scene. The driver of the vehicle remained on scene and is cooperating with investigators.
If anyone witnessed this crash or has any information regarding this crash, please contact Investigators Justin Reed or Dan Cramer at 561-243-7800.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected