BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Tampa’s Brittney Smith was allegedly so drunk early Saturday morning that she slammed into a police car and thought she was in Delray Beach when she was actually in Boca Raton. Incredibly, no one was hurt when Smith hit the cruiser stopped on Military Trail as a police officer conducted an unrelated stop.
It was all caught on video which you an view, above. For a good read, check out the arrest report. She apparently — when told by police to sing the ABC’s — added “now I know my ABC’s, Next time will you sing with me?”
This was not part of the field sobriety test.
Smith’s blood alcohol content, according to police, was more than three times the legal limit — coming in at .254.
The three page arrest report also reveals that Smith was seen leaving Blue Martini — at Town Center Mall — with friends who helped her into a cab. She apparently had the cabbie drive around, then return her to her car where she drove off on her own.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95