BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Andrew Colton, the leading producer in North America of high-impact legal video documentaries reminds his clients — and all attorneys being retained in the Philadelphia Amtrak Crash — to initiate a visual documentation immediately.
Colton’s “day in the life” and trademarked “life after loss®” videos routinely lead to record and landmark settlements. Colton’s work has helped induce more than $200-Million in settlements throughout the United States.
“iPhone video is completely fine,” says Colton. “The most important aspect of early litigation in a disaster situation such as the Amtrak Crash is to document injuries and reactions. While it may seem insensitive or over the top, the photo of your client in the hospital, or video of family members consoling each other after learning of a death, can provide the imagery that’s the difference between a quick settlement or protracted litigation.”
Colton is retained by more than 50 of the leading Plaintiff’s law firms throughout North America. An award-winning former on-air network news correspondent, Colton’s legal video productions are high-impact and high-quality. Colton is a legal communications professional — not a court reporter with a camera.
Learn more at ColtonCreative.com, or telephone 877-484-4611 for a confidential consultation.
If you or a loved one are seeking legal representation following the Amtrak Crash, Andrew Colton works with some of the best attorneys nationwide and can offer a no cost referral. Please telephone.
[Life After Loss® is a registered trademark of ColtonCreative, LLC].
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation