BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Plain White Tee’s are going to call us any minute and ask for royalties, seeing we’ve used this headline now three times in the past several months. But for the third time in the last several months, Delilah Sinopoli of West Boca is back in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Boca Raton Police Department charged Sinopoli with aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon — when she was taken into custody early this morning.
Bond has not yet been set.
Sinopoli’s previous arrests — much like songs by the Plain White Tees — were all alike and then pretty much went away.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities