BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — Officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit are investigating a fatal crash which occurred today at 08:37 a.m., at the intersection of North Dixie Highway and East Glades Road.
A Jeep Liberty was traveling southbound on North Dixie Highway approaching the intersection of East Glades Road when it attempted to make a left turn onto East Glades Road. The Jeep Liberty turned into the path of a Yamaha motorcycle that was traveling northbound on Dixie Highway. As a result, the Yamaha motorcycle collided with the passenger side of the Jeep Liberty, causing the operator of the motorcycle to be ejected.
The operator of the motorcycle was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced deceased as a result of his injuries. If anyone has information about the crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Brian Pare at (561) 620-6168.
2005 Jeep Liberty driver:
58 years old
Boca Raton, Fl
2002 Yamaha Motorcycle operator:
28 years old
Deerfield Bch, Fl.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List