BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — Officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit are investigating a fatal crash which occurred today at 08:37 a.m., at the intersection of North Dixie Highway and East Glades Road.
A Jeep Liberty was traveling southbound on North Dixie Highway approaching the intersection of East Glades Road when it attempted to make a left turn onto East Glades Road. The Jeep Liberty turned into the path of a Yamaha motorcycle that was traveling northbound on Dixie Highway. As a result, the Yamaha motorcycle collided with the passenger side of the Jeep Liberty, causing the operator of the motorcycle to be ejected.
The operator of the motorcycle was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced deceased as a result of his injuries. If anyone has information about the crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Brian Pare at (561) 620-6168.
2005 Jeep Liberty driver:
58 years old
Boca Raton, Fl
2002 Yamaha Motorcycle operator:
28 years old
Deerfield Bch, Fl.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School