BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — Officers with the Boca Raton Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit are investigating a fatal crash which occurred today at 08:37 a.m., at the intersection of North Dixie Highway and East Glades Road.
A Jeep Liberty was traveling southbound on North Dixie Highway approaching the intersection of East Glades Road when it attempted to make a left turn onto East Glades Road. The Jeep Liberty turned into the path of a Yamaha motorcycle that was traveling northbound on Dixie Highway. As a result, the Yamaha motorcycle collided with the passenger side of the Jeep Liberty, causing the operator of the motorcycle to be ejected.
The operator of the motorcycle was transported to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced deceased as a result of his injuries. If anyone has information about the crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Brian Pare at (561) 620-6168.
2005 Jeep Liberty driver:
58 years old
Boca Raton, Fl
2002 Yamaha Motorcycle operator:
28 years old
Deerfield Bch, Fl.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K