BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Peter Natuzzi, a 29 year old resident of Glen Head, New York, is starting his Friday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Natuzzi was arrested by Boca Raton Police early Friday morning and charged with DUI. He was booked into jail at 4:47a. He remained behind bars several hours later.
Natzuzzi calls Cedar Swamp Road home in New York. He has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to the Clerk’s publicly accessible database.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak