BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Peter Natuzzi, a 29 year old resident of Glen Head, New York, is starting his Friday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Natuzzi was arrested by Boca Raton Police early Friday morning and charged with DUI. He was booked into jail at 4:47a. He remained behind bars several hours later.
Natzuzzi calls Cedar Swamp Road home in New York. He has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to the Clerk’s publicly accessible database.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases