BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The allegedly reckless driver speeding on Glades Road Saturday afternoon until he flipped his car and died near Powerline/Jog around 4:45p is being identified as Matthew T. Hale, 21. Hale was driving a 2003 Ford F-150.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office issued this narrative of what happened:
The driver of Vehicle 1 (Matthew Hale) was traveling westbound on Glades Road, west of Jog Road, at a high rate of speed. The driver lost control of his vehicle; thus, the vehicle exited the westbound travel lanes and overturned upon entering the northern shoulder. As the vehicle overturned, on the shoulder, it impacted into a tree. The driver was pronounced deceased on-scene by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue personnel.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her