DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 20 year old Andrew Bishop of Classic Blvd. in Delray Beach is in critical condition this morning following a horrific motorcycle accident late Tuesday night.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Bishop was riding his motorcycle westbound on New England Blvd when he “hard braked” before entering the intersection with 441. He was in the right turn lane. The force of the braking, according to police, overturned the bike onto its right side.
“The motorcycle slid through the intersection on its side and came to rest on the west side of US 441, within the westbound lanes of Boca Greens. The operator of the motorcycle was not wearing a helmut and was ejected from the motorcycle.”
Bishop was transported to Delray Medical Center where, police say, “next of kin” have been notified.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County