BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is textbook police work. Knowing when something doesn’t seem to be quite right, then asking the right questions to learn what’s really going on.
Boca Raton Police Detectives Stepp and Kimsel, Officers Campbell, McHugh, Melgar and Brown nabbed Jeremy Kane Brooker of Detroit and charged him with 25 counts related to fraud and counterfeiting.
Read the affidavit of probable cause to learn how one detective witnessing questionable tags on a car led to a major arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District