BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is textbook police work. Knowing when something doesn’t seem to be quite right, then asking the right questions to learn what’s really going on.
Boca Raton Police Detectives Stepp and Kimsel, Officers Campbell, McHugh, Melgar and Brown nabbed Jeremy Kane Brooker of Detroit and charged him with 25 counts related to fraud and counterfeiting.
Read the affidavit of probable cause to learn how one detective witnessing questionable tags on a car led to a major arrest.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car