UPDATE: 3:04pm — Here is the full police report.
UPDATE: 2:52pm — Here is the 911 call from this morning’s incident.
UPDATE: From Boca PD at 2:17p — Boca Raton Police have arrested four suspects in connection with a string of auto burglaries and an armed robbery early Tuesday morning. It started shortly before 6:00 am when an officer on patrol spotted a young man walking down the middle of Federal Highway. The 14 year old told the officer that he was with three other individuals who had just broken into multiple cars in the Broadstone neighborhood located off of North Federal Highway. He said he became nervous and jumped out of the car.
Minutes later, Boca Raton dispatch received a 911 call from the Spanish River Bridge tender, who said three suspects just held up another bridge tender, who was just coming on duty. Officers responding to the area quickly spotted the suspect vehicle getting onto northbound I-95. Officers pursued the vehicle into West Palm Beach. With the assistance of West Palm Beach Police and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, all three suspects were taken into custody. The .22 caliber rifle suspected of being used in the armed robbery was also recovered. Harrell and Frison are charged with the auto burglaries and Haywood and Wellons are charged with armed robbery.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police continue an investigating this morning into the early Tuesday armed robbery of a bridge tender at the Spanish River bridge. The robbery ended in a high speed chase north bound which ended in West Palm Beach. The suspects bailed and were arrested.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette