BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca Raton Police)– Detectives with the Boca Raton Police Services Department are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at the 7-11, 103 West Palmetto Park Road in the early morning hours of Friday, May 29, 2015. Two employees working at the time said that, at approximately 2:00 am, a black male wearing a latex black mask entered the 7-11 and demanded money. The suspect showed what appeared to be a black semi-automatic handgun. The suspect left with an undetermined amount of money from the register.
Security video from the store showed the suspect to be a black male, approximately 6 feet tall, medium build, last seen wearing a black latex mask, stocking hat, black gloves, a black long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans and tan work boots. The suspect was last seen running east through the parking lot.
Detectives believe the suspect is the same person responsible for the robbery of the 7-11 at 1300 NW 2nd Avenue on April 26, 2015. In the incident, a suspect fitting the description and wearing a similar black latex mask walked into the 7-11 shortly before 3:00 am, demanding money. While no weapon was shown, the suspect kept his left hand in his pocket the entire time.
If anyone has information about this crime, please contact Detective Jeff Stepp at (561) 620-6196 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT