BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca Raton Police)– Detectives with the Boca Raton Police Services Department are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at the 7-11, 103 West Palmetto Park Road in the early morning hours of Friday, May 29, 2015. Two employees working at the time said that, at approximately 2:00 am, a black male wearing a latex black mask entered the 7-11 and demanded money. The suspect showed what appeared to be a black semi-automatic handgun. The suspect left with an undetermined amount of money from the register.
Security video from the store showed the suspect to be a black male, approximately 6 feet tall, medium build, last seen wearing a black latex mask, stocking hat, black gloves, a black long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans and tan work boots. The suspect was last seen running east through the parking lot.
Detectives believe the suspect is the same person responsible for the robbery of the 7-11 at 1300 NW 2nd Avenue on April 26, 2015. In the incident, a suspect fitting the description and wearing a similar black latex mask walked into the 7-11 shortly before 3:00 am, demanding money. While no weapon was shown, the suspect kept his left hand in his pocket the entire time.
If anyone has information about this crime, please contact Detective Jeff Stepp at (561) 620-6196 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”