BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Beth Jamine, 43, of SW 8th Street, remains in critical condition Friday afternoon following a hit and run accident in the intersection of Lyons Road and SW 18th Street.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Jamine was riding her bike westbound on SW 18th Street within the pedestrian crosswalk. As Jamine crossed the intersection, the driver of a 2009 Chevy Equinox struck Jamine, forcing her from the bike and onto the pavement.
The driver of the Equinox left the scene. While police are not identifying the driver of the Equinox — and may not know — the car was found a short distance from the scene. It is registered to 769 Normandy Q in Delray Beach.
Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. It is unclear, according to police, who had the right of way at the time of the accident.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton