BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From PBC Fire Rescue) — At 616pm crews responded to reports of a possible fire at a store inside the Shops at Village Point located on the 6000 block of SW 18th Street in Boca. First arriving crews reported a store, Bagel City South, with a heavy heat signature coming from blackened windows and smoke visible from the roof.
Adjacent businesses were evacuated for safety and firefighters entered the store to locate the source of the fire. Crews quickly located the source as being in the kitchen from an oven and brought it under control. Teams of firefighters went to the roof and adjacent business checking for any possible fire extension, finding none.
At this time the fire has been reported out and crews are on location performing ventilation and overhaul operations. There were no reported injuries from this fire and an investigator has been called to determine the cause.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County